Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hi, Everybody!

I'm so excited to unveil this new blog - it's been a long time coming! I started blogging when blogging was just getting started--almost 10 years ago--which makes me either hip or just old. Over the years, platforms like Twitter and Facebook emerged to pull my focus from my humble little Live Journal. Plus I had kids, and my dayjob continued to be demanding, and... well, my blog suffered. It also looked ugly.

But now I have this gorgeous new blog, designed by the lovely and talented book blogger and aspiring author Gabrielle Carolina (you can check out her blog, Mod Podge Bookshelf, right here). And I have a new commitment to sharing my journey as an author and career writer. So I'll be posting regularly about writing novels, writing in general, the publishing industry and anything else that seems interesting. I'll even do giveaways and bring in guests every now and then to provide a different perspective. I hope you'll enjoy; I think it's going to be fun!

So, watch this space--and, please, give some props to Gabrielle for her amazing design work. Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Just keep your comments respectful and be kind to others, please.